Follow a Logical Sequence
Most students complete the Telfer Master of Science in Health Systems in 24 months:
- You dedicate your first two semesters to completing core and elective courses, and working on your thesis proposal.
- Students in consultation with their thesis supervisor will select 4.5 units of elective courses in areas related to their research topics. All courses offered in the MHA program are open to the MSc students. Enrolment to courses offered in the MBA, the MSc in Management and other graduate programs will normally require permission from the respective Program Directors.
- You must present your thesis proposal to the Thesis Committee for approval by the end of your second semester.
- Your Health Systems Research Internship occurs any time after your thesis proposal is approved.
- You will be expected to continue research on your thesis during the Internship and defend your final thesis thereafter.
|Fall Year 1|
|Winter Year 1|
|Summer Year 1|
|Fall year 2||
|Winter year 2||
|Summer year 2||
*MHS6991 - Health Systems Research Seminar - Students are expected to attend at least six of the invited speakers' seminars over the duration of their program.