GO BEYOND THE CLASSROOM
Academic life should involve much more than lectures, assignments and tests. That’s why the Telfer MHA provides you with a variety of distinctive learning opportunities that take you out of the classroom to connect with distinguished healthcare leaders, explore exciting research opportunities and build professional relationships that will last a lifetime:
- Executives in Residence help you clarify your career goals and determine the administrative residency that’s the best fit for you.
- Our Healthcare System Management Research Seminar Series enables you to tap into the expertise and experience of a variety of Telfer School faculty members and leading healthcare executives and researchers.
- Bear Pit Sessions put healthcare leaders in the hot seat and give you a unique opportunity to delve into pressing issues in healthcare delivery, policy and governance.
- The Telfer School’s CEO in Residence program gives you direct access to senior executives from a variety of organizations and fields related to health management.
- The Telfer School’s alliance with the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) enables you to network with some of the most successful healthcare executives in Canada at the Healthcare Leadership Development Series .
- Use your academic credits toward a designation as a Certified Health Executive and gain access to many high-quality professional-development programs and services.