For more than 45 years, the Telfer School of Management has played a vital role in Canadian healthcare by preparing talented professionals to assume leadership positions in all areas and at all levels of our country’s ever-changing, increasingly complex healthcare system.
As a graduate, you will be a part of the Telfer Alumni Community. You will be the link to leadership.
Stay in touch and take advantage of all we have to offer.
Start here to learn more:
The Telfer School of Management helps students to become high performance leaders and develop themselves to reach their full potential. MHA graduates are prepared to manage and lead by focusing on results, value and outcomes with discipline and adaptability.
Through learning, networking, utilizing our services and staying involved, graduates will climb to the top.
Become a leader and make a difference.
Start here to develop yourself:
- Learn about our leaders in the Alumni Profiles
- See more Facts & Figures about the School
- Hear what students are saying in our Video testimonials
- Catch up with our Alumni in the News
- Find out which Guest Speakers are visiting
- Use the Alumni Map to find out where your former classmates are now
- Read up on remarkable alumni who received the Trudeau Medals and the Young Achiever's Awards
Learn & Network
When MHA students graduate, they join the Canadian healthcare leaders as Telfer MHA alumni and have access to over 90 respected healthcare organizations. Our alumni association has not only created a strong spirit of collegiality among graduates, but is also an active organization that provides you with opportunities to advance your career, enhance your professional knowledge and help those who graduate after you make smooth transitions to working life.
Expand your comfort zone and explore the new possibilities.
Discover more opportunities here
- See what Events are on the horizon
- Reconnect with old classmates at the Gala of Excellence
- Compete in the Golf Tournament
- Enjoy breakfast conference at the MHA Preceptors' Conference
- Attend events through the Canadian College of Health Leaders partnership
- Explore the world through Travel
- Recap recent events by browsing through the Photo Galleries
- View what’s happening on Telfer TV
Benefits & Services
There are many benefits and services offered to MHA alumni at the Telfer School of Management. Whether you’re looking for resources, discounts, transcripts or merchandise, the School has many attractive services offered to graduates.
Come visit us and enjoy the wide range of services today.
Learn more about the benefits below:
Stay connected to the School by immersing yourself into everything we have to offer.
Keep in touch with the School: