N.B. The MHA program is currently under review. The modifications, as described below, will be effective as of fall 2020 contingent upon final approval by the Senate of the University.
For you, a job in healthcare management is much more than just one career option among many. You have a passion for health. You possess a deep and earnest desire to commit your entire professional life to:
- Improving cost-effective health services
- Expanding patients’ access to essential care and state-of-the-art treatments
- Promoting disease prevention and healthy behaviours
- Ensuring healthcare personnel, systems and facilities increasingly enhance quality of life
Canadian healthcare leader
We share your passion. For more than 45 years, the Telfer School of Management has played a vital role in Canadian healthcare by preparing talented men and women to assume leadership positions in all areas and at all levels of our country’s ever-changing, increasing complex healthcare system.
Start here to learn more
The Telfer MHA—our Master of Health Administration program—can ensure you gain the expert knowledge, practical skills and on-the-job training you need to translate your passion for health into genuine results for Canadians. To start:
- Take a closer look at what the Telfer MHA offers you
- Learn about our distinctive administrative residency
- Examine our admission requirements
- Look into our tuition fees and scholarship opportunities
- Discover how our alumni have combined their passion for health with the knowledge, skills and training of the Telfer MHA to bring quality, affordable healthcare to Canadians
Express your passion for health. Make a difference in the lives of Canadians. Choose the Telfer MHA.