Congratulations To Six Remarkable Alumni
Four notable alumni will be recognized by the Telfer School at the 2020 virtual Gala of Excellence for their outstanding contributions to the world of business, healthcare, their community and their alma mater. Read more
No upcoming events.
- April 21, 2020: Telfer Forum - Challenges for Established Businesses and New Ventures
- May 6, 2020: Telfer Forum - Mental Health in the Workplace
- May 29, 2020: Compensation Strategy and Performance Management: Dramatic Changes and Implications in Response to COVID-19
- June 3, 2020: MHA CEO-in-Residence with Matthew Anderson - Ontario Health
- June 18, 2020: OBJ's CEO of the Year with Dan Goldberg, CEO of Telesat
- June 22, 2020: Future of IT Strategy Webinar
- July 9 , 2020: Tales from the Trenches: Opportunities to Pivot with changes in Consumer Behaviour
- July 28, 2020: Telfer Forum - From Recovery to Resilience: Digital Transformation during COVID-19 and for the Future
- September 23, 2020: Telfer MHA Conference Series Webinar : Managing the Rapid Evolution of Virtual Care
- December 9, 2020: Telfer Forum - Crisis and Governance: The Role of the Board during Times of Disruption
- January 20, 2021: Telfer MHA Conference Series: Managing Primary Care in a Changing Health Delivery Paradigm
- March 10, 2021: Future of Work Panel Discussion
- March 25, 2021: OBJ's CEO of the Year with John Sicard, Kinaxis
- March 31, 2021: MHA Conference Series: The Shifting Paradigm of Professional Development in Health Leadership and Management
- April 21, 2021: Bond Brand Loyalty: Business Transformation Through Integrated Decision-Making
- April 28, 2021: Building a Better Canada: A Conversation with Four Telfer Alumni
- Get Greener: Emerging Trends in Sustainability for 2021 and Beyond with Oshada Mendis (MBA 2014), Senior Clean-Tech Advisor, Government of Canada
- Get Healthier Digital Innovation Will Enable Better Health and Healthcare for all Canadians with Kara Kitts (MHA 2009), Director, Digital Innovation at The Ottawa Hospital
- Get Happier: How to Simplify Your Life for Greater Calm and Joy with Lydia Di Francesco (MBA 2010), Wellness Consultant and Stress-Reduced Fat Loss™ Practitioner
- Get Wealthier: Building Wealth Through Entrepreneurship with Stephan May (EMBA 2013), Managing Director, Welch Capital Partners
- May 11, 2021: Telfer Alumni Masterclass Series - Greening Canada’s Future: Imagining the Transition to more Sustainable Cities
- May 12, 2021: MHA CEO-in-Residence Speaker Series Webinar with Cameron Love (MHA 1997), President and CEO at The Ottawa Hospital
- May 26, 2021: Telfer Forum - Learning Health Systems: Facilitating Health Care Innovation and Integration (link to video to come)
- June 1, 2021: Distinguished Speakers Series in Thriving Organizations and Societies - Enhancing Mental Capital and Wellbeing at Work Happier (link to video to come)
Gala of Excellence
Once a year, we celebrate the achievements and outstanding contributions that our alumni make to the world of business, healthcare, the community and their alma mater. We also celebrate the milestone anniversaries.
The Trudeau Medal is the highest honour given by the Telfer School of Management to its alumni.
Young Achiever’s Award
The Young Achiever's Award was created to honour the individuals (under 40) who have been able to achieve greatness in their lives within an exceptional period of time.
The Dean’s Philos Awards
The Dean’s Philos Award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated outstanding philanthropic achievement and social commitment.
Update your contact info
Let’s keep in touch! Update your information to stay informed about the exciting things we do at Telfer.
There may be an alumni association for you! In addition to the Telfer School of Management Alumni Association, there are also three program specific associations.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our alumni e-Newsletter to receive news from students and alumni alike.
For all event inquiries, please fill out our request form.