We have over 5000 MBA alumni who have successfully completed the Telfer MBA program and who make up our large and active network of graduates.
Our MBA alumni work across a variety of industries and sectors. You may recognize them in:
- The consulting industry at Accenture, Deloitte, EY, PwC, Gartner.
- The telecommunications at BCE and TELUS.
- The private and public financial institutions such as BMO, CIBC, RBC, Scotiabank, Citigroup, HSBC, TD, Bank of Canada, Business Development Bank of Canada, Export Development Canada.
- Healthcare at many of Canada’s leading hospitals.
- Federal Government departments such as Mint, TBS, Finance, OAGC, NRC, GAC, Canada Post, CRA, DND, Health Canada; and
- Large private companies and non-for profits notably, Canopy Growth, Ciena, Google, HP, IBM, Kinaxis, L’Oreal, Nokia, Oracle, Shopify, Thales and the United Nations, to name a few.
Yes, after three months of completing the program, Telfer MBA graduates see an average salary increase of 27%, putting the class mean at $97.5K.
*Statistics according to the Telfer Global MBA QS 2020 Report.