Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Management
Due to the MBA redesign currently in effect, the Graduate Diploma in Leadership and Management is being suspended until further notice.
The Graduate Diploma is an ideal solution if you are an active and experienced professional looking to quickly upgrade your skills with a balanced study schedule that combines evening and weekend courses. Our diploma in Leadership and Management can be completed on a part-time basis in one year (3 terms) and allows students to understand the strategic importance of human resources management and develop their management and leadership skills to improve their organizational performance.
The courses completed in the diploma will count toward the Telfer MBA should you choose to pursue that degree afterwards.
Note that the courses in the diploma are the same as those offered in the MBA program. The Graduate Diploma has the same admission criteria, course schedule, and regulations as the MBA program.
Leadership and management
- ADM6260 Project Management I (1.5 units)
- MBA5330 Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources Management (3 units)
- MBA5235 Management Skills I (1.5 units)
- MBA5236 Leadership and management (1.5 units)
- MBA5237 Change Management (1.5 units)
- MBA5260 World of the General Manager (1.5 units)
- MBA5265 Performance Management (1.5 units)
- MBA5211 Corporate Governance and Ethics (1.5 units)
- MBA629X Elective (1.5 units)