Myriam Brouard (She/Her)
- DMS 5125
- 613-562-5800 x 8831
Publications during the last 7 years
Papers in Refereed Journals
- Brouard, M., Brunk, K., Campana, M., Dalmoro, M., Ferreira, M.C., Figueiredo, B.F., Scaraboto, D., Sibai, O., Smith, A. and Belkhir, M. 2023. “Upload Your Impact”: Can Digital Enclaves Enable Participation in Racialized Markets? Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 42(1): 56-73.
- Joy, A., Zhu, Y., Pena, C. and Brouard, M. 2022. Digital future of luxury brands: Metaverse, digital fashion, and non-fungible tokens. Strategic Change, 31(3): 337-343.
- Belk, R., Humayun, M. and Brouard, M. 2022. Money, possessions, and ownership in the Metaverse: NFTs, cryptocurrencies, Web3 and Wild Markets. Journal of Business Research, 153(2022): 198-205.
- Belkhir, M., Brouard, M., Brunk, K., Campana, M., Dalmoro, M., Ferreira, M.C., Figueiredo, B.F., Huff, A.D., Scaraboto, D., Sibai, O. and Smith, A. 2019. Isolation in Globalizing Academic Fields: A Collaborative Autoethnography of Early Career Researchers. Academy of Management Learning & Education.
Chapters in Books
- Brouard, M. Fashion in the Metaverse: Remaining Relevant Through Times of Technological Disruption. In Joy, A.. New Directions in Art, Fashion, and Wine: Sustainability, Digitalization, and Artification. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books, 2023.
Funded Research during the last 7 years
|2023-2024||University of Ottawa & Telfer School of Management||Deconstructing Value: An Interdisciplinary Study of the Social, Economic, and Cultural Factors Shaping the NFT Market||R||I||PI||$ 20,000|
C: Contract (R and D) | E: Equipment Grant | R: Research Grant | S: Support Award | P: Pedagogical Grant | O: Other, U: Unknown
C: Granting Councils | G: Government | F: Foundations | I: UO Internal Funding | O: Other | U: Unknown
PI = Principal Investigator | Co-I = Co-Investigator | Co-PI = Co-Principal Investigator