Build Your Academic and Career Network
Telfer MBA organizes exciting events, puts you at the centre of rewarding competitions and connects you with prominent business executives and original thinkers. These events, contests and connections make your academic life more enjoyable and fulfilling; and they give you dozens of opportunities to encounter people whose ideas and influences can enrich your academic life and propel your career.
- Telfer MBA Conferences connect our students and alumni with thought-provoking professionals whose ideas are transforming business and management in Canada and around the world.
- A team of Telfer MBA students competes each year in the annual MBA Games, the largest gathering of graduate business students in Canada.
- Students from our program participate in the John Molson School of Business MBA International Case Competition, the most prestigious international case competition in the world for MBA students.
Prominent business executives, including successful alumni
- Telfer School’s CEO-in-Residence Speaker Series is a set of special lectures that enables students and faculty members to learn firsthand from a successful top executive embedded within school life for a year.
- Our school’s Alumni Breakfast Speaker Series is a regular event that gives renowned alumni a forum to share their experiences and insights with students, faculty members and fellow alumni.
- MBA Alumni Speakers Series (MBA Café) gatherings are held throughout the year and organized by the Telfer MBA Alumni Association. These get-togethers give alumni and students opportunities to meet, talk and share in informal settings.
Exciting galas and fundraising events
- Telfer School’s Annual Gala of Excellence is our school’s premier event. It is an evening to recognize and showcase the exceptional achievements of Telfer alumni via three honours: the R. Trudeau Medal, Young Achiever’s Award, and Dean’s Philos Award.
- Telfer School’s Graduates’ Reception is an annual gathering that gives alumni and sponsors a special chance to reconnect with classmates and faculty members, and to forge new ties with members of the most recent graduating class.