- A Canadian baccalaureate degree, or equivalent, with a minimum admission average of B (70%) calculated in accordance with the Graduate Studies guidelines (last 20 courses for foreign transcripts or last 60 units for Canadian and USA transcripts). All post-secondary studies are considered at the time of admission, with the most recent being considered first.
Exceptionally, a limited number of candidates may be considered for admission on the basis of substantial managerial or professional training and experience (at least 10 years), provided there is strong evidence of management responsibilities and career progression, even if such candidates do not hold a Canadian bachelor degree or its equivalent or do not meet the minimum academic requirements.
- A minimum of three years of full-time managerial or professional work experience. Part‑time and summer jobs and co‑op placements do not count toward this experience but are considered favourably during the file evaluation.
- A competitive score in the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- English proficiency.
We strongly advise candidates to apply as early as possible to increase their chances of being considered for a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded on a rolling basis.
- International: February 1st
- Canadians, permanent residents and Americans: May 15th