The Executive MBA is considered a full-time program and therefore your tuition fees are partially tax deductible. You will receive a T2202A each year for the three tax years you are enrolled.
The Executive MBA is classified as a privately funded program and therefore does not qualify for Ontario Student Assistance Program funding.
There are various ways to pay tuition fees, such as online or in person through your financial institution, with HigherEdPoints, through international payments or through a cheque, bank draft or money order.
Executive MBA tuition fees are $75,000.
International students must pay fees for University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP) in addition to tuition fees.
Yes, partial or full tuition sponsorship by your employer is available.
Your employer will need to complete a billing authorization form outlining the amount of tuition fees your employer is sponsoring. This process transfers your tuition fees from your student account and invoices your employer instead. Our team will provide you with the billing authorization form link as a part of the welcome package following your admission.
Your tuition fees cover:
- All required books and course materials and library databases
- 24-hour access to the Centre for Executive Leadership
- Digital recordings of classes and tutorials
- Nutritious meals and snacks on class days
- Double occupancy hotel accommodations, travel insurance, breakfast and special banquets or meals organized by the program during the official dates of the innovation and entrepreneurship consulting project and trip and the international consulting trip
- All the benefits of full-time students at the University of Ottawa
- Opportunities to attend a variety of business networking events, seminars and other related functions