1. MBA Networking Workshop and Career Management Program
During this interactive session, an experienced professional will share networking and branding strategies to better prepare you for company information sessions and networking events. The session will also help you better understand the value of your present network, provide you with tips on how to expand your personal network, and discuss strategies that will help maximize your job search.
2. MBA Employer Panel: Job Search Strategies
This panel, featuring employers, covers the importance of obtaining information about organizations and industries that interest you.
The panel will also share ideas and best non-conventional strategies for finding employment, including informational meetings.
3. Employer Presentation: Interview Skills & Salary NegoTiations
We will highlight specific interview techniques you can expect and provide you with relevant advice so that you are better prepared for interviews.
To view and/or register for a workshop or MBA Employer Panel:
- Go to www.telfer.uOttawa.ca/careerevents
- Or contact the Career Centre at 613-562-5656.