Our Relationship Managers will work in partnership with you to help you decide how to best market your organization, to facilitate your recruiting process and to keep you informed of pertinent Telfer programs and initiatives.
Our services include:
- Recruiting opportunities
- Internship programs
- Mentorship and development programs
You will have access to our diverse, creative and professional students:
- some 4,500 students
- 200 full and part-time MBA Candidates
- 25,000+ alumni
Our students possess the knowledge, skills and training to make an immediate impact in your organization.
Our students benefit from an education founded on:
- Case-method teaching
- Project-based courses
- Business simulations
- Field-based learning opportunities
- CO-OP Program (ranked second among all post-secondary institutions in Ontario), our students learn how the business world operates and how to contribute immediately to your organization.
Our students develop leadership skills by interacting with a diverse student body, immersing themselves in a bilingual learning environment and taking advantage of a wide range of distinctive academic programs and educational activities.
- Our students create individualized career strategies and enjoy specialized services that enable them to make smooth transitions from the classroom to the boardroom.
- We have full-time career counsellors guiding students through self-awareness and career planning.
- The Career Development Certificate and MBA Career Management Program ensures students possess the self-understanding and tools necessary to establish a meaningful career.
- The Connexions Program is a voluntary internship program that provides students with valuable experience and training in the business world.
- The Telfer BCom Internship Program allows students to gain valuable paid work experience over multiple work terms within the same organization with the opportunity to acquire full-time employment upon graduation.
The Telfer School of Management is one of only two business schools in Canada and one of approximately 50 business schools in the world to have achieved the triple crown of accreditations. Each year, Telfer School students participate in a number of inter-university academic competitions. Click here for more information.
Our Ideal Location
Located in Canada’s capital—the seat of national political power and the heart of the country’s high-technology sector — the Telfer School is uniquely positioned to link with business and government leaders in a vital political and commercial centre, and provide students with exciting opportunities to closely examine pressing issues in business, politics, trade and technology.
Contact one of our Relationship Managers to learn more about how we can help your organization.