About the Program
Living and leading through the pandemic emphasized the significant challenges of our volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world. How do leaders find coherence and balance in the blurred lines between home and work; in the exponential pace of change and in the unrelenting demands and expectations being placed on them?
Now, more than ever, leaders need to lean on their own set of personal practices to be able to bounce back and bounce forward from adversity and setbacks while also building thriving and adaptable teams.
This workshop will introduce leaders to a platter of researched-informed strategies to help restore their personal stamina, energy and focus. It will also explore how leaders can strengthen their understanding of team dynamics, build coherence and sustain performance to equip their teams in navigating the challenges that lie ahead.
Important Notice: This leadership development program is not a substitute for therapy. Our facilitators are not licensed therapists and do not provide therapeutic services. This program is designed solely for leadership development and skill enhancement. If you are in need of therapeutic support, please consult with a licensed mental health professional.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for managers and executives, or employees who lead teams of people.
What You Will Learn
- To understand resilience and how essential it is for leaders operating in today’s context
- To become more self-aware and identify areas where & when energy levels might not be optimal
- To become aware of healthy practices that build focus and cultivate new behaviours, mindsets and habits
- To understand what shapes team coherence and team health
- To explore strategies that build team-readiness to navigate through adversity and change
As a participant in this program, you will leave with a greater understanding and self-awareness of personal and team resilience and its importance for leading in today’s context.
- Through peer exchanges you will hear and take-away ideas and stories from colleagues who are also in the process of building their resilience and that of their teams.
- You will explore various approaches to start building your Resilience Action Plan including both personal practices as well as team strategies.
- Registration Deadline
Friday, March 1, 2024
This program consists of a 1.5-day in person learning session with peers, followed by another half day virtual session scheduled a few weeks later to help anchor the resilience practices and strategies.
April 3-4, 2024
Follow up session: June 11, 2024
$1,950 + HST
Payment & cancellation policy
- Participant Profile
Managers and executives, or employees who lead teams of people.
- More Information
Our programs and certificates can be delivered to your employees and tailored to fit your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your needs, please contact us.