The Telfer School of Management Career Centre is seeking internship positions located outside of Canada for the Ontario Global Edge international mobility scholarship program. Global Edge offers exceptional Ontario students a $4,000 scholarship to pursue opportunities to learn about entrepreneurship and the role of small and medium-sized businesses in a global economy.
- Can be offered at any time of year, with a high demand for summer positions;
- Take place in a small or medium-sized enterprise;
- Are located outside of Canada in a location(s) considered “safe” according to DFAIT;
- Create entrepreneurial opportunities for the student;
- Provide learning about local, national and international business in the world economy;
- Create links to Ontario and Ontario’s small business community; and
- Last from 8 to 24 weeks, full-time hours.
For more information, please contact Kimberley Barclay, Relationship Manager,
Career Centre, by email at