As part of the Telfer EMBA program, participants examine the challenges of management in the global economy by conducting a major consulting project in country selected by the class. The 2010 class travelled to Chongqing, China from April 23 to May 1 to complete their group consulting projects. EMBA participants typically develop market entry strategies, channel development strategies or strategic alliances for the organizations they represent abroad.
The following are testimonials from students who participated in the trip:
- « Theory Transformed Into Experience » - By Sheila Mason
- « Final EMBA stop: Chongqing » - By Lynda Taller-Wakter
- « Discovering Energy Efficiency in Chongqing, China » - By Lori Keith
- « The Chongqing Wastewaster Project » - By Nathaniel Mallet
- « Chongqing? Where's that? » - By Karen Kavanagh