Location99 Bank Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 6B9
The Telfer Centre for Executive Leadership (CEL) is dedicated to high performance leadership programs and is designed to promote an optimal learning environment.
Our brand new world-class executive learning facility houses the Executive MBA, the Masters of Business in Complex Project Leadership, and Telfer Executive Programs. Located at the Sun Life Financial Centre in downtown Ottawa, our modern, professional setting creates an optimal learning environment, and is fully equipped for meetings and learning sessions. We offer various room options based on flexibility, comfort, style and technology, including two spacious multi-purpose classrooms, a boardroom and eight case rooms.
With bright and spacious meeting rooms, accommodating from 5 to 60 people, our executive facilities offer the following features:
- Unique and stylish Executive Learning Centre
- Capacity to adapt to specific needs as required, including holding simultaneous events of up to 80 attendees
- Lounge space for small receptions, continental breakfasts and health breaks
- Servery area to accommodate refreshments and light lunches
- Flipcharts, photocopying and audio-visual equipment as needed
- Parking in the underground parkade
- Direct access to public transit
- Convenience for planning your catering with a food court located in the building offering a significant choice of providers who can cater to all dietary needs
In addition to the practical orientation of the Telfer Centre for Executive Leadership, the Centre is decorated with mementos from Telfer Executive MBA trip destinations. Since the Program’s establishment in 1992, each graduating class has returned from their International Consulting Trip with a gift for the Centre. As you walk through our facilities, you will see a didgeridoo from Australia, a mother-of-pearl jewelry box from the Republic of South Korea, marble from Italy, crystal from Ireland, and other cultural gems.
For information on renting our facilities, contact our Administrative Coordinator at 613-562-5798.