Telfer 2025 Strategic Plan
1 Strategic Direction:
Transform the Telfer School of Management student experience across our program portfolio in a way that is responsive to evolving market needs, inspired by research and supported by the community. This will be driven by our distinctive Strategic Areas of Expertise and our global mindset.
6 Strategic Goals:
- Provide a top rated student experience.
- Intensify our internationalisation.
- Pursue research excellence.
- Build the Telfer School’s international reputation on the strength of Strategic Areas of Expertise.
- Support these initiatives by engaging and leveraging our regional, national and global academic, business and alumni communities.
- Build the Telfer School’s funding and resource capacity.
4 areas of strategic impact
The Telfer School of Management is mapping the future of research by creating four areas of strategic impact. The establishment of our research excellence around these four interdisciplinary areas will position our faculty members as research leaders in their respective fields of expertise. These four groups will also leverage their existing research strengths to discover knowledge that can support organizations in their efforts to embrace digital transformations and implement equity, diversity, and inclusion strategies.