Research Office - Services
An integral part of the research enterprise at the School, the Research Office fosters a research-friendly environment focused on the needs of its bilingual faculty and research graduate students. The Office’s mandate encompasses strategic planning, research areas of development and policy; internal funding programs; support for research development and funding applications; and the School’s research communications strategy and outreach activities.
- Managing existing and creating new research funding programs;
- Advising applicants on grant funding opportunities from external funders and sponsors and providing concrete support to develop applications;
- Identifying and seeking external partners on behalf of Telfer researchers;
- Providing expert advice on ethics submissions;
- Liaising with funding agencies to increase the competitiveness of research projects.
- Planning, developing and implementing the School’s research communications strategy;
- Actively communicating Telfer research findings to the business community through specific outlets (publications, research news, reports, website and events);
- Preparing a research annual report and contributing to program evaluations, benchmarking and accreditation documents.
Support to Graduate Students:
- Managing internal funding programs;
- Providing expert advice on scholarships and ethics applications;
- Organizing seminars and other events tailored to meet their academic needs.