Special students are persons allowed by the University to enroll undergraduate courses, for units or as auditors, without seeking a degree, diploma or a certificate from the University.
Enrolment for Spring/Summer 2021 begins on April 14, starting at one-minute-past-midnight.
Please visit the special student page for information regarding admission requirements, special student categories, restrictions, general regulations and more.
Consult the course timetable to find course schedules, descriptions and prerequisites. A list of courses available to Special Students is not available for this Spring/Summer 2021 term. Due to limited course offerings, there may be limited course availability for Special Students.
Detailed Enrolment Procedures
Students looking to take business courses as a special student at the Telfer School of Management must:
- If you have never enroled before at the University of Ottawa, complete the Personal Identification Form.
- Complete the Undergraduate enrolment form (special students) available online.
- Enroll at the appropriate location, depending on the special student category you are applying for:
- Personal interest - Enrolment with InfoService.
- Submit all necessary documents (transcripts, letters, etc.)
- Obtain approval to enrol in the course from the faculties concerned. The Telfer School only accepts registration to ADM courses.
- Pay the required fees (consult your uoZone account).