Special students are persons allowed by the University to enroll undergraduate courses, for units or as auditors, without seeking a degree, diploma or a certificate from the University.
Enrolment for the Fall 2022 term starts on August 23.
Please visit the special student page for information regarding admission requirements, special student categories, restrictions, general regulations and more.
Consult the course timetable to find course schedules, descriptions and prerequisites.
A list of courses available to Special Students can be found here.
Due to limited course offerings, there may be limited course availability for Special Students.
Detailed Enrolment Procedures
Students looking to take business courses as a special student at the Telfer School of Management must:
- If you have never enroled before at the University of Ottawa, complete the Personal Identification Form.
- Complete the Undergraduate enrolment form (special students).
- Enroll at the appropriate location, depending on the special student category you are applying for:
- Personal interest - Enrolment with InfoService.
- Professional certification, transfer of units, upgrading, gifted students or students from Carleton University – Enrolment via email to
- Submit all necessary documents (transcripts, letters, etc.)
- Obtain approval to enrol in the course from the faculties concerned. The Telfer School only accepts registration to ADM courses.
- Pay the required fees (consult your uoZone account).