Soshal Group Inc. and Telfer School of Management are excited to announce the May 27th launch of Ottawa’s first Digital Marketing boot camp!
Suitable for early or mid-career Marketing or Communications professionals with at least 3 years of relevant experience, this 10-week not-for-credit certificate program will implant hands-on ability to use and apply a variety of today's essential in-demand digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) and areas of expertise (e.g. SEO, content strategy).
The program is being designed, developed and delivered by a team of industry experts under the guidance of Soshal, Ottawa's premier digital marketing agency.
Full program details, plus a list of industry partners, and applications forms can be found here: https://ottawadmc.ca/.
- It is being administered, hosted and certified by the Telfer School of Management;
- It starts Saturday, May 27th, ends Thursday, August 3rd, with a total of 189 contact hours;
- Lab sessions will be Monday to Thursday nights 7:00-10:00 p.m., plus Saturdays 8:00-5:00 p.m., with no lab sessions July 1st or 3rd;
- It will cover approximately 10-15 of the most in-demand tools and topics, each module having its own proficiency test and “badge” of completion – completion of all badges earns a Certificate;
- The cost is $4,425 plus HST;
- Registration will be capped at 35 students;
- Applications forms will be available from the Program Director starting April 18th, with an application (with fee) deadline of May 19th.
Are you looking to ignite your career in Digital Marketing, but you’re short on several essential tools? Please contact the Program Director, Professor David Large, at
If you have an employee who might benefit from this boot camp, or if you would like to be part of the industry advisory panel, or host a paid internship for a new Telfer Marketing grad who completes the Certificate, please contact the Program Director, Professor David Large, at