Soshal Group Inc. and Telfer School of Management are excited to announce the May 27th launch of Ottawa’s first Digital Marketing boot camp!
Suitable for early or mid-career Marketing or Communications professionals with at least 3 years of relevant experience, this 10-week not-for-credit certificate program will implant hands-on ability to use and apply a variety of today's essential in-demand digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) and areas of expertise (e.g. SEO, content strategy).
The program is being designed, developed and delivered by a team of industry experts under the guidance of Soshal, Ottawa's premier digital marketing agency.
Full program details, plus a list of industry partners, and applications forms can be found here: https://ottawadmc.ca/.
- It is being administered, hosted and certified by the Telfer School of Management;
- It starts Saturday, May 27th, ends Thursday, August 3rd, with a total of 189 contact hours;
- Lab sessions will be Monday to Thursday nights 7:00-10:00 p.m., plus Saturdays 8:00-5:00 p.m., with no lab sessions July 1st or 3rd;
- It will cover approximately 10-15 of the most in-demand tools and topics, each module having its own proficiency test and “badge” of completion – completion of all badges earns a Certificate;
- The cost is $4,425 plus HST;
- Registration will be capped at 35 students;
- Applications forms will be available from the Program Director starting April 18th, with an application (with fee) deadline of May 19th.