About the Program
The Lean Yellow Belt program is designed to give public servants an introduction to the fundamentals of Lean process improvement, and provide the skills needed to improve a low-complexity government process. The goal of the Yellow Belt program is to develop the skill set and techniques for stakeholders to participate in optimization projects, for sponsors to support Lean teams and to efficiently transition to a Lean culture and environment.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for managers and professionals working in service oriented organizations or businesses with direct or indirect responsibility for operational effectiveness.
What You Will Learn
This program will empower its participants to lead:
- Greater citizen satisfaction
- Reductions in service delivery time
- Growth in productivity / reductions in backlog
- Improved teamwork and job atmosphere
- Reductions in workloads and employee stress
- Reductions in errors and corrections
- Reductions in operating costs
- Decreased response time to demands
Participants will recognize the need for Lean and gain valuable understanding on how to deal with:
- Problems communicating between the different services,
- Overly long response time and approval time,
- Numerous information transfers causing delays,
- Inefficiencies in “functional” structures,
- Increasingly complex processes,
- Difficulty monitoring processes due to regulatory pressures.
- Covid-19 Contingency Measures
We are excited to deliver this program in a virtual learning format, starting on January 18, 2020. Our team is committed to the exciting challenge of providing high caliber experiential learning in a virtual space during this unprecedented time.
- Registration Deadline
December 18, 2020
January 18-20, 2021
3 consecutive days: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., each with one 15-min break, and two 5-min stretch breaks.
$1,995 + HST
Cancellation & Payment Policy
- More Information
Our programs and certificates can be delivered to your employees and tailored to fit your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your needs, please contact us.