About the Seminar
As a component of our Master of Business in Complex Project Leadership, the Complex Project Leadership Seminar is intended to provide an annual one-day venue to discuss complex project leadership issues for those leaders and managers engaged in delivering complex, long-term, costly projects and programs. Those leaders and managers include individuals from industry, the Canadian Armed Forces, the Canadian Coast Guard and the Public Service.
We will highlight successful complex projects that applied innovative strategies in one or more phases of their projects. This year our focus will be on enhancing project success through strategies that created and sustained effective relationships between clients and suppliers.
Why should you attend?
- Broaden awareness of innovative strategies
- Engage in discussions with colleagues with similar challenges
- Network with other complex project leaders
Who should attend?
- Military and Coast Guard Project Directors
- Procurement managers
- Industry leaders and project managers
- Project managers of IT, Infrastructure and Equipment projects
- Analysts in Federal Departments and Agencies
We want to acknowledge and thank our key industry sponsors for their past and ongoing support to Telfer’s efforts to enhance complex project leadership skills.
Dean, Telfer School of Management
LCol Kirk Watson
Stéphane Tywoniak, Ph.D.
May 4, 2021
8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Virtual Event
- More Information
Our programs and certificates can be delivered to your employees and tailored to fit your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your needs, please contact us.