About the Program
Boundless Leadership is designed specifically to address the needs and questions of current and emerging women leaders. Through our unique and creative approach our team will work with you to answer this question: How can I further realize my leadership potential to benefit my ambitions AND to better serve my organization?
The Boundless Leadership Program is currently offered in a virtual learning format.
Each session will have a specific focus, but the program is holistic and integrated so that each session builds on the next. We will work together to practice new skills and we’ll open up time for special guests who can directly address the “real life” experiences related to each topic.
The program includes a state of the art psychometric -the Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI®) -a powerful psychometric assessment that illuminates the degree to which we tend to resort to familiar and habitual thinking patterns over a more whole-brain, holistic approach.
More information can be found in our information package.
Who Should Attend?
We welcome women with 5-10 years of management experience. You are looking to grow and refine your leadership skills to step up to the next level of your career path. You are intending to stay and succeed in your current organization OR you may be looking to find an equally challenging, meaningful and satisfying alternative path to the next level of success.
What To Expect
- A dynamic and creative learning experience
- Customized sessions
- Links to a broader network
- Membership in a vibrant educational community
- Appreciate and re-frame your current strengths and those you can cultivate further
- Strategies to navigate personal and systemic biases
- Approaches to productively address interpersonal conflict
- Renewed self-confidence and courage to address setbacks
- Greater capacity to use power and influence in a way that fits your values
- Practical ways to balance personal priorities while facing exciting (or daunting) work requirements
- More clarity about how to be at your best in your work AND for your workplace
- Increased connection with a group of like-minded professionals who care about pursuing a meaningful career that advances personal and corporate objectives
Ingrid Richter, Ph.D.
Executive in Residence
- Registration Deadline
- Virtual Program
Starts in November 2021. A full schedule will be available shortly.
$6,700 + HST
- More Information
Our programs and certificates can be delivered to your employees and tailored to fit your organization’s specific requirements.
To discuss your needs, please contact us.