Unlike other career assessment tools, the Pathfinder Career System is designed to predict both your career satisfaction as well as your career success.
You have raised your competency platform through your degree and are continuouly motivated by your strong professional and personal ambitions to move onto the next opportunity, but what is next? The Pathfinder Career System will provide a clearer career focus thereby leading to even more self-confidence and goal-orientation while improving your work-life balance and increased productivity and actualization.
Through this assessment, you will receive a report which compares your behavioural attributes with those of high performers in your area of expertise. The report will enable you to have a clearer picture of which areas your strengths will serve you best.
The Pathfinder Career System is simple. You will answer a series of multiple choice questionson 85 separate and distinct traits to identify your own personal ability and capability within these traits.
- Grow your leadership potential by targeting your key developmental needs;
- Determine your key career success factors, allowing for more focused efforts;
- Discover your best and most successful career direction;
- Find out about your strengths and interests in different career areas.
Your Assessment Package Includes:
- A 90-minute easy to access online test;
- A complete feedback (1 ½ hour).
Jennifer Hyland, Manaer, Alumni Relations and Special Projects