Skip to main content
- LG1 - Analyse complex projects / programs’ requirements, processes, life-cycle, and deliverables from a socio-technical system’s perspective
- LG2 - Assess complex projects / programs’ unique elements, contexts, and stakeholders to maximize project success
- LG3 - Use evidence-based problem-solving methods and techniques to navigate project/program complexity
- LG4 - Implement concepts and methods that facilitate complex projects/programs’ success
- LG5 - Develop an awareness of one’s own and his/her team’s capacity to adapt and progress
- LG6 - Design, implement and carry-on learning plans to improve individually and as a team.