3rd ANNUAL TELFER SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
Advances in Complex Project Leadership: Setting Conditions for Project Success in a Complex Environment
Industry experts share global best practises in the areas of; Business Transformation, Innovation, IT, R & D, Operations, and Acquisition Strategies.
The following themes and topics will be addressed during the seminar;
- Canadian Space Agency, Jeremy Hansen, Astronaut ‘complex projects as applicable to human space flight’
- IBM, Managing complexity in the digital age, Innovation R&D
- Ste-Justine, Hôpital, Change Management Project
- Integrated soldier system project, DND, Capital Acquisitions
- West Midlands Police 2020, (UK) Business Transformation, Accenture UK
- Pat Finn ADM DND, Leadership in the context of complex project delivery
Details of Speakers and seminar topics ›
Admission is free but registration is mandatory.
A clip from last year’s conference:
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm - All day seminar
12:00 – 1:00 pm - Networking lunch
4:00 pm – 5:00 pm – Panel Plenary Session - Key lessons learned
- Tabaret Hall
TBT 112 – Seminar room
550 Cumberland St
Ottawa, ON K1N 6N8
View on Google Maps
- RSVP deadline:
- Monday, May 6, 2019, 8:00 a.m.