Career Engagement Coordinator
613-562-5800 x 2882
This paid Internship program offers organizations the opportunity to recruit highly qualified students in order to train them over multiple work terms with the opportunity to incorporate them to full-time employment upon graduation. By the time they graduate, the interns will have demonstrated their ability to perform and adapt to the organization’s culture.
- Improved productivity for business through additional motivated personnel.
- Opportunity for organizations to evaluate and train potential employees.
- Qualified candidates will have multiple-term experience in the host organization after completion of the program and are already performing once hired.
What we offer you
- Qualified and motivated commerce students willing to work over multiple work terms.
- Students in multiple fields of study to choose from.
What we ask of you
- Offer a motivating and challenging work environment.
- Coach the student during each term of their internship.
- Provide an interesting and professional experience.
- Open communication with our Relationship Managers
The following organizations offer internship positions for students in diverse options and specializations:
|Department of National Defence (DND)||Internal Audit||8 month term (winter/summer)||Fall||
|In third or fourth year||
- Canadian residency
|Public Services and Procurement Canada||Financial Operations||
(2 x 4 months)
Completing second year at time of application.
|Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)||
Financial Operations & Application Technology
Our team of professionals can help you set up internship and management-trainee programs tailored to your organization’s precise recruitment needs. Contact one of our Relationship Managers to for more information.