Social media channels, such as LinkedIn, are powerful tools used to promote your interests, demonstrate your achievements, and connect you with your professional network.
In this workshop, discover how to showcase your skills and learn some of the latest practical tips to ensure that you are taking full advantage of these social media tools in your job search.
In this session, you will learn:
- the benefits of using LinkedIn;
- how to build a strong professional profile;
- how to use the tool effectively in your job search;
- the benefits of using social media in your job search activities and in your career.
This workshop will be facilitated by a Career Centre staff.
N.B. This workshop can count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer undergraduate students
- Event Language:
- The workshop is offered only in English but questions can be asked in French.
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by February 26 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.