Are you a second-year student interested in developing the skills required to become a successful management consultant?
The Profession of Management Consulting Program (PMCP) is a two-year development program for Telfer students interested in a management consulting career. Students selected for this program participate in weekly extracurricular workshops and case simulations facilitated by consulting professionals.
Come meet the Program Coordinator as well as current and past students of the program. You will even have the chance to network with program alumni and students, who have lended opportunities with companies such as Deloitte, EY, Accenture, BDO, Mercer, Shopify, the Department of National Defense of Canada and Faber Consulting Limited!
Learn more about the PMCP, discover the opportunities it could open for you, and have your questions answered before applying. Apply now for the September 2019 cohort of the PMCP!
Why choose this program and what will it do for me?
Through this two-year program, you will be able to:
- take advantage of an introduction to and practice sessions on the five-phase consulting model;
- participate in workshops, case simulations and feedback sessions to deepen your experience and knowledge;
- expand your professional network in the consulting industry through networking opportunities with senior professionals delivering workshops and at networking events;
- gain practical interview experience for the industry;
- receive customized mentorship from senior professionals working in the consulting industry;
- develop skills required for success as a consultant;
- experience the culture within different consulting firms;
- find your fit in this industry.
If you are eligible and are interested in participating in the Telfer PMCP starting in the fall 2019, please forward your application to Caroline Hannah, Relationship Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgOttawa.ca by March 28th, 2019, at midnight.
Your application must include:
- A resumé
- Two 250 word essays answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this program?
- What are the three most common areas of focus in Management Consulting?
Please note that if you are selected, interviews will be held on April 4th and 5th.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
Camille-Villeneuve Room (DMS 4101)
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer 2rd-year undergraduate students, interested in consulting management and advisory. All Telfer 1st-year students are welcome as well.
- Event Language:
- Offered only in English
- Dress Code:
- Professional attire
- Please contact us by February 21 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, 4:30 p.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.