Are you an international student in second or third year who is looking for support as you make the transition into a career in Canada after graduation?
This session will explain the International Career Mentorship Program. Some of the things that will be discussed will include criteria for entry, the application process, and the program structure.
To learn more about the program, please visit the International Career Mentorship Program's webpage.
- Thursday, February 28, 2019
- 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- International students at Telfer in 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us by February 21, 2019 if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps
- RSVP deadline:
- Thursday, February 28, 2019, 8:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.