This small group session for MBA students is led by one of the Career Centre’s Relationship Managers.
Career advice publications state that a large proportion of all available jobs are not advertised. To compete for these “hidden” jobs, you need to add a key component to your job search, career and personal life: networking.
During this small group session, you will have the opportunity to:
- learn valuable insight on how to build and maintain professional relationships in order to facilitate your job search process.
- cover topics such as first impressions, professional deportment, and representing yourself well (i.e. personal branding).
- ask any questions you have in regards to connecting with people.
This clinic is for MBA students only. Telfer undergraduate students can register for the Let’s Talk Networking clinic.
N.B. This clinic is equivalent to the Network Like a Pro workshop and can therefore count towards the Career Development Certificate.
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Target Audience:
- All Telfer MBA students
- Event Language:
- Dress Code:
- Business casual
- Please contact us 2 business days before the event if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps
- RSVP deadline:
- Friday, February 8, 2019, 8:00 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.