Why should you attend?
- Data analytics is now a priority for many organizations
- Many jobs now call for some level of analytic knowledge
- Storytelling with data will soon become a “must have” skill
This workshop is part of a series of workshops focusing on the visualization and analytic capabilities of the tools and are open to undergraduate and graduate students.
No experience required!
Laptop required – bring fully charged.
Workshop will be in English.
- Friday, February 28, 2020
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Please contact us by February 24th if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps
- Register Now