The non-profit management laboratory (NML) presents…
A discussion on the importance and Challenges faced by Nonprofit organizations specializing in serving women
Valerie Collicott, Policy and Administrative Coordinator – WISE wiseottawa.ca
Ida Rafiqah, Ottawa Muslim Women’s Organization – OMWO
Solange Tuyishime, President and CEO – Elevate International
Join our three outstanding speakers on November 13th to learn about the importance, barriers and challenges faced by NPOs who are focusing on the wellbeing of women in society.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019
- 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Telfer School of Management
55 Laurier Avenue East
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5
View on Google Maps
- Please contact us if you have any particular accessibility requirements.
- View on Google Maps
- Public transit
- Get directions on Google Maps
- RSVP deadline:
- Tuesday, November 12, 2019, 9:30 a.m.
Register for this event
Unfortunately, the RSVP deadline has passed for this event, and you will not be able to register.