The Telfer School has a unique program designed to assist you, an international student, with the transition into university. The International Student Coaches Program matches you with a senior student who will work with you to help you succeed in this new environment.
Specifically, they will:
- Welcome you to the School in September and January
- Discuss academic regulations with you
- Assist in exam content preparation
- Provide study skills information
- Work with you to manage your time and set goals
- Organize social events