The Advisory Board is composed of leaders from the private and public sectors who mutually strive to strengthen the Telfer School of Management and its programs.
Established in 1989, the Advisory Board constitutes an important link between the School and the community, particularly the business world and the public sector. Its mandate is to advise the School with regard to its strategic choices and to provide information which will permit the evaluation of the relevance, the quality and effectiveness of its current and new programs. The Advisory Board also assists in identifying the ways in which the business community and the public sector can contribute to the strengthening of the School.
Here are its members:
- François Bouchard, President, The Country Grocer Inc./OnlineGrocer.ca
- Renée de Bellefeuille, Executive Director, Privy Council Office / Government of Canada
- Douglas L. Dempster, Major-General, retired, Department of National Defense
- Mark Farrell, Managing Partner, Inspire Developments Inc.
- Justine Hendricks, Vice-President, Working Capital Solutions, Export Development Canada
- Hélène Joncas, Innovation, Eastern Canada, Intel Corporation
- François M. Julien, Dean, Telfer School of Management
- Christine Kincaid, Vice-President & COO, Mediaplus Advertising
- Bruce Lazenby, Head of Business Development, The Regional Group of Companies Inc.
- Janet LeBlanc, President, Janet LeBlanc + Associates Inc.
- David Logan, Partner, Logan Katz LLP
- Jim McConnery, Partner, Welch LLP
- Dan Moorcroft, Co-Founder, President and CEO, QMR Consulting & Professional Staffing (Advisory Board Chair)
- Carl Nappert, Executive Vice-President and Owner, Maplesoft Group
- Jacline Nyman, President and CEO, United Way Canada
- Jim Orban, President and CEO, University of Ottawa Heart Institute Foundation
- Lynda Partner, Vice-President, Marketing, The Pythian Group
- Michael Runia, Ontario Managing Partner, Deloitte
- Robert G. White, CPA CA CMA, Independent Investor and Adviser
- Mariella Amoros, Principal, Dexco Corporation
- Gabriel Bouchard-Phillips, Partner and Senior Analyst, Van Berkom and Associates Inc.
- Mathieu Cloutier, Vice-President & General Manager, TANK
- Luc Fortin, President and CEO, TMX Group Inc.
- Frédéric Michel, Head of Risk Management & Audit Services, Yellow Pages Group
- Chantal Rémy, Senior Vice-President of Change Strategies, Business Development Bank of Canada
- Anie Rouleau, Founder & CEO, Baléco Inc.
- Sean Sirois, Managing Director, Head of Business Development, Quebec and Eastern Canada, Sun Life Institutional Investments (Canada) Inc. (Regional Chair)
- Michael Bernasiewicz, President, Northface Infrastructure Management
- Richard Byers, Independent Advisor and Board Director
- Jean Desgagné (Regional Chair)
- Robert Hickey, Managing Director & Head Mid Market M&A, RBC Royal Bank
- Audrey Robinson, Principal, ALR Group
- Andrew Doyle, Senior Vice-President, BMO Nesbitt Burns Inc.
- Norm Lo, Director, Matasheron Investments Ltd.
- Ian Telfer, Chairman, Goldcorp Inc.
- Feisal Keshavjee, Managing Director, KWC Consulting Limited (Regional Chair)
- Lina Arseneault, Chief Social Alchemist - Integrated Marketing Specialist, Cafélina Consulting
- Jennifer Campbell, Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, DocuSign
- Alfredo Coppola, Co-CEO, US Market Access Center, Silicon Valley Headquarters
- Lee Fraser, Vice-President, Worldwide Finance Operations, Warner Bros.
- Ted Tsortos, Director, Sales Strategy & Planning, Cisco Systems Inc. (Regional Chair)
- Joe Attrux, Chief Operating Officer, Serene Country Homes Group (Regional Chair)
- William Chan, Managing Director, Progress-U Holding Ltd.
- George Lam, Senior Advisor, Macquarie Group (Asia)
- Joseph Lau, Director, Rockhound Limited